Tuesday 5 June 2012

SKETCH

Well, the first thing that came up into my mind about the consequences of Global Warming was the melting of the icecaps in the northern and the southern pole. However, it seems like everyone had that same thought, like the saying 'Great mind think alike' ;) So, I came up with another idea. In the end, it turned out to be like this. Before, I explain further about my sketch I would like to apologise first about quality of the picture. I had problems with my scanner at home, but not to worry I will get that problem solve A.S.A.P. peace : )
THE MINI 
THE NOT SO MINI? :/
There are 4 distinct characters in this sketch :-

  • The factory (on top of the head)
  • The earth  (the head)
  • The mask
  • The businessman jacket (body)
Global Warming in essence can be define as the increase of temperature in the earth surface. The reason to this problem is cause by the greenhouse gases (CO2) emission from the factories. Now, the businessman plays an important role in investing their money to build a factory. The mask symbolises Earth trying to poison poison itself with a CO2 gas. Thus indirectly, cause the earth to experience Global Warming.

I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND THE EXPLANATION
PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment